Math tutoring from K-12 and College Level Algebra.Free writing and comprehension tutoring available K-12.
Get free tutoring from Family Patterns Matter. If interested send a request on the contact us page.
Some of our YAB members and the children in an afterschool book club at a Title 1 school.
Tutoring Page: Family Patterns Matter wants every child to succeed in school. Therefore we offer free tutoring.
To find out more e-mail us at email@example.com or fill out our contact page for more information.
How does your child learn?
– Visual: using pictures, images and spatial understanding
– Aural: hearing and speaking
– Verbal: spoken and written
– Physical: sing body and touch; tactile learning
– Logical: use a system of reasoning; recognizing patterns
– Social: learn in groups; observation and direct instruction
– Solitary: work alone