Because all children and youth deserve the opportunity to learn: We offer free tutoring from Family Patterns Matter.
Reading, writing and arithmetic: remember when this was what we were taught. Many of our children are not reading in third grade. Eight grade students are struggling in math. We help. The only thing we request is you make sure your child is there each week.
How does your child learn?
– Visual: using pictures, images and spatial understanding
– Aural: hearing and speaking
– Verbal: spoken and written
– Physical: sing body and touch; tactile learning
– Logical: use a system of reasoning; recognizing patterns
– Social: learn in groups; observation and direct instruction
– Solitary: work alone
We can help your child reach their full potential. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 404-944-8024