“What Matters? Youth matter. Listen to what they have to say.
Mission: “Youth Empowering Youth”
Youth ages 10-16 come together to talk about what is happening in their life. Projects and skills are discussed to address areas of concern like bullying, school performance, and self-harm. Confidential unless harm to self or others. Speakers bring expertise on topics that surround goals for the future and importance of education.
- Actively listen to our youth
- Giving them a voice that is heard
- Assisting them to do well in school and find their niche in society
- Creating ambassadors against bullying
- Empowering them to be leaders
- Build teamwork
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.